Who doesn’t crave for an hourglass figure? And to attain that figure one has to have a flat stomach. If you have been struggling for a long time to have that flat belly and you have not succeeded in it. Here are some easy exercises that can help you achieve your goal. Those who think work out is a complicated thing, these 3 easy stomach exercises can definitely do wonders for them. These exercises can be done on a daily basis or you can also do them while watching television during the breaks.
This exercise is for your transverse abdominal muscles.
- First, be relaxed, breathe in deeply and fill your lungs with air. Now breathe out slowly and while doing this you should take your belly button in the direction of your spine.
- You will have a tight and blazing sensation in your deeper muscles. Now hold on for 10 seconds and then release it. Repeat this process five times.
Bicycle exercise is a very effective and simple exercise.
- You should lie down on the floor; your lower back should be pushed on the ground. Now take your hands at the back of your ears. Then elevate your knees at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Now you have to start the cycle pedalling movement. Touch your left elbow with the right knee and vice-versa. Inhale in a calm and cozy way during the whole exercise.
This is quite an easy exercise and it doesn’t need any equipment or space. This exercise will increase power in your back and abs.
- First, lie down on the floor, keep your face down and rest on your lower arms. Now leave the ground, lifting up to stand on elbows and toes.
- You should keep your back horizontal just like a plank; the full-body must be aligned.
- You should wait in this position for about 30-60 seconds and then return to the floor. This should be repeated three times.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t wait for tomorrow to start doing these exercises right away to get a flat and alluring stomach in no time. Make sure you perform these 3 exercises daily and say goodbye to stomach fat forever!